Applied Nutrition Leucine 4K 160 Tabs
L-Leucine is an essential amino acid and meaning it cannot be synthesised by the human body and therefore, must be consumed through our dietary food intake or in supplement form.
L-Leucine is the primary and most abundant out of the three Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). This is commonly found in high amounts in many animal-based foods such as lean meats, poultry and fish. L-Leucine tablets are ideal for anyone taking part in intense physical activity. These can be taken either before or after a workout.
- Essential Amino Acid
- Primary Branched Chain Amino Acid.
- Ideal for Pre & Post Workout
- Container Size: 160 Tablets
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 40
- L-Leucine: 4000 mg
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Vegetable Glycerin (from Palm Kernel Oil & Coconut Oil), Anti-Caking Agents (Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose Gum)
- Consume one serving daily preferably with food.
- For optimal results on training days consume one serving 45 minutes prior to exercise and one serving post exercise.