Applied Nutrition Critical Mass 2.89kg
Designed for people who find it hard to gain body mass, a hard gainer. Applied nutrition Critical Mass provides a calorie dense formula comprising high levels of protein and carbohydrate in every serving. This is to ensure that your growing muscles get all of the vital nutrients they need to develop and recover.
Applied nutrition Critical Mass contains 52 grams of the highest biological value proteins per serving. These will provide the building blocks for your muscle tissue. It also contains a precise ratio of complex and fast acting Carbohydrates. Consuming enough Carbohydrates is essential and will prevent you from losing muscle tissue. This makes Applied nutrition Critical Mass ideal for any individual needing a high Carbohydrate meal during the day or after a tough training session.
One of the key complex carbohydrates within Applied nutrition Critical Mass is the super-high molecular weight Waxy Maize Starch. WMS has the ability to replenish the body's glycogen stores much faster than conventional carbohydrate sources. This is accomplished by WMS's ability to bypass the stomach and go to the intestines for immediate absorption. WMS's ability to shuttle all these nutrients and starch gives the body an immediate "pump" you can physically feel in your muscles post workout. You will see a much larger, fuller and rounder muscle belly.
Applied nutrition Critical Mass also contains a blend of Essential Fatty Acids, Medium Chain Triglycerides and CLA. This blend of ‰ÛÏSuper Fats‰ has been designed to give your body the tools that it needs to recover from intense physical exercise.
Applied nutrition Critical Mass should be used by;
- Individuals wanting a calorie dense body mass gain formulaåÊ
- ‰ÛÏHard-gainers‰ that struggle to put on weight (People with a High metabolic rate)åÊ
- Strength athletes, bodybuilders, weight-liftersåÊ
- High energy athletes such as rugby players, boxers, wrestlers etcåÊ
- Anyone wanting to‰ÛÏbulk-up‰, gain muscle weight, or improve all-round athletic performanceåÊ
- Aerobic athletes wanting to build muscle or increase strength