Kodiak Nutrition Attack 250g
Attack is a preworkout supplement which is designed for improving energy, focus, reducing fatigue between sets and extending your ability to hit more reps on both low and high rep sets. Its unique profile delivers research based doses of a number of ingredients that can help you hit higher levels of performance.
Attack is designed to be used only before a workout and we suggest, as with any stimulant based supplement, that users rotate its use and take it for no more than three times a week.
Athletes trying to get over a plateau in their training will find Attack a good choice especially if they train using a variety of different training protocols including both low and high rep weight sessions.
- Container Size: 250g
- Serving Size: 1 Sccop (10g)
- Servings Per Container: 25
- Beta Alanine: 3000mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: 750mg
- Caffeine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate (as Infinergy)): 350mg
- N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL: 50mg
- Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine: 25mg
- Huperzine A: 50mcg
- Attack Vasodilation Matrix
- Citruline Malate 2:1: 3000mg
- Arginine Carglumate: 500mg
- L-Ornithine: 500mg
- Beta Vulgaris L. (Beet Extract): 100mg
Other ingredients: Malic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Truvia Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A>95%), FD & C Yellow #5, FD & C Blue #1
- Mix 1 scoop 15-30 minutes before training.
Rainbow Fruit - May 2022
Gummy Bear - May 2022
Sweetish Punch - Feb 2022
Request a sample
Try before you buy